ADA Automatic Door Openers
Low Energy Automatic Door Operators for Single and Double Door Applications
Features & Benefits
The Automatic Operator for single or double doors is a heavy duty product for high use and high abuse low energy applications. These automated door operators meet the requirements for ANSI/BHMA A156.19 (American National Standard for Power Assist and Low Energy Power Operated Doors) and provides standard features that meet the requirements of the American Disabilities Act.
- Economical operator provides safe and easy access in medium to high-traffic and security areas.
- Provides ADA compliant access to handicap applications.
- Quiet operation.
- Available in single, pair (twin) for independent, simultaneous and dual egress openings.
- Single voltage source required to operate.
- Electric lock switch provides a small delay before door opens to unlock an electric strike, mag-lock or other types of electric locks.
- Self-contained unit in an extruded case allows easy access for maintenance and adjustments.
- Works with existing access control, locking and computer signal devices.
- Reduced service calls due to heavy-duty construction.
- 3-way low-voltage ON/OFF/HOLD switch for ease of service and setup.
- 110 VAC power plug-in mounted in header.
- Adjustable delayed activation for sequenced vestibule doors.
- Reverse on obstruction stalls a door during closing cycle and re-activates to open if an obstruction is sensed anytime before the latch position.
- Adjustable closing speed
- Push & Go (Use for Handicap Access) activates when door is manually pushed to open.